Wedding Planning Services
Your wedding is a once in a lifetime event where everything needs to be perfect on the day to capture memories that will be shared with your family for a lifetime. Strawberry Weddings and Events founded by Dayna Viglietti who was a bride herself accepts nothing less than perfect for your special day and treats each and every wedding like it was her own. Strawberry weddings and Events are a mother daughter team who specialise in tailor making your wedding day to your every need. We are not just a service you pay for but a team that you can trust with the one day in your life that needs to run smoothly. Strawberry Weddings and Events is situated in the heart of the Stellenbosch Winelands, Cape Town, South Africa. The Strawberry Weddings and Events team assist both local and international bridal couples with their extensive and exclusive wedding planning services. Strawberry Weddings and Events provides a Wedding Planning Service that goes beyond meeting your expectations, we plan to exceed them.
Luxury Wedding Planning Service Includes
Full wedding planner package (inclusive of finding you a suitable wedding venue based on your budget and wedding day needs):
We understand that life is busy, with full-time careers it can feel somewhat impossible and overwhelming to plan the wedding of your dreams. Strawberry Weddings and Events can offer you our full wedding planning package, this is an extensive wedding planning service from the conceptualisation and planning stages of your BIG day right to your actual wedding day. Our full wedding planner package is inclusive of on the day coordination as well as our set up and break down services.
- Wedding Venue Sourcing according to our bridal couple’s needs.
- Airport Transfers.
- Accommodation for bridal clients & wedding guests.
- Spa treatments
- Shuttle services
- Rehearsal dinners.
- Day after wedding breakfast/ brunch
- After wedding excursion and Cape Town activities itinerary.
- Wedding day coordination.
- Wedding set-up and breakdown services.
- Extensive wedding planning service.
- Conceptualization and wedding Planning.
- Mood Board.
- Wedding venue site visit.
- Weekly Bridal telephonic & Skype meetings.
- Daily communication with bridal couple.
- Sourcing luxury wedding suppliers.
- Wedding budgeting.
On the day coordination package:
Perhaps you already have all your wedding planning under control and you would like to leave your wedding day in our capable hands and allow us to assist with bringing your wedding day together, you can opt for our on the day coordination package where we will assist with the actual running of your wedding day and assist/ brief your wedding suppliers on their arrival to ensure a controlled, stress free and enjoyable day
- A complimentary initial consultation with bridal couple
- Email correspondence and telephonic support prior to your wedding day
- A wedding planning meeting to discuss your wedding ceremony, pre drink and reception plans. Final wedding ceremony and reception arrangements will be discussed
- Personal assistance with suggestions of suitable wedding suppliers based on our bridal couples wedding day needs and budget
- Venue site visit, at the wedding venue, to discuss your wedding arrangements and setup.
- Final wedding ceremony and reception arrangements will be discussed with venue manager and bridal couple
- Managing the order of events for your wedding day by assisting with the preparation of the wedding timeline and checklists prior to your wedding Prepare and co-ordinate the wedding rehearsal with the Minister/ Officiate
- Overview of the supplier contracts, confirming the details and services contracted to the suppliers
- Liaise with the suppliers to confirm arrangements and deliveries
- Manage the deliveries from suppliers at the wedding ceremony venue and the reception venue
- Manage the setup of the of the ceremony and reception venue and ensure the respective venues are set up by service providers, as agreed
- Ensure wedding stationery and guest favours are correctly placed
- Assist with presenting the bride and bridal party with wedding bouquets, pinning corsages and boutonnieres
- Ensure the wedding party are in the correct place and aware of their proceedings
- Brief MC on his/her duties and responsibilities. Assist MC with walk through before the ceremony begins.
- Deliver bridal bouquets and bridesmaid’s bouquets to bridal room/ accommodation
- See that parking gets coordinated
- Directing guests to their seats at the ceremony as well as for reception Coordinating the movement of any flowers/furniture/decor to another area if need be
- Making sure lighting is balanced at all times (not too bright or too dim). Dim lights for opening dance Informing couple & photographers of key moments. For example, when we are ready for opening dance, throwing of bouquet and garter, or when speeches can commence
- Lighting of candles before guests enter reception
- Ensuring bathrooms are immaculate at all times
- Making sure drinks are topped up and food is being circulated at all times
- Assist the bridal party and ensure they are in place; flowers are held correctly and their timing is correct
- On the day coordination up to 13 hours (until 22h00 where we will hand over to the venue manager unless other arrangements have been made) Manage any unforeseen events that may arise on your wedding day